- To provide students with the most current information and research, required books and materials are updated each term. Please do not order materials for more than one term at a time.
- If you are in your last term, please be sure to complete your degree application. You need to complete your application at least eight weeks prior to when you expect to graduate. Degree conferral information and forms.
- Remember to use your NSU e-mail address when contacting Nova Southeastern University and BrainSMART. E-mails sent using other systems might not receive a response as the e-mail systems may not recognize the addresses.
- Also, please remember that successful completion of EDU 5000 is a graduation requirement. Please ensure that a "P" is posted on your transcript in WebSTAR shortly after conclusion of your first session with the program. Incomplete documentation can delay your graduation, so take a moment to double check.
- A recent e-mail from NSU included some information that does not pertain to the BrainSMART programs. At this time, students in the BrainSMART program are not required to take the 600 and 620 courses referenced in that e-mail. Additionally, the portfolio referenced in that message is not the same type as in our program and BrainSMART program students are required to complete a portfolio as part of the specific graduation requirements outlined for these programs.
Join the BrainSMART Online Community:
Join the online BrainSMART network to share best practices with colleagues and continue the conversation: