Regularly Updated Strategies and Ideas
Check with each of these resources frequently for new and current strategies, ideas, and discussions.
- Tune in each week for another Marcus Conyers’ BrainSMART Tool Tip.
- Donna’s Mind, Brain & Teaching blog.
- For more free strategies and other news, please subscribe to our free newsletter. An archive of previous issues is listed below the sign-up form.
- Donna & Marcus’ blog on Edutopia. Scroll down from Donna’s bio to see all of the blog postings.
- BrainSMART’s Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest pages.
Selected BrainSMART Articles and Presentations
*With only a few exceptions, the keynote, Raising Student Achievement – What Works? with Dr. James Cisek and the team at Audio Education Online, is current. However, today Donna Wilson and Marcus Conyers have now worked with over 150,000 educators live and over 3,000 have enrolled in our online studies. The books mentioned in the keynote are currently 4th edition books and include more research now available regarding both learning and teaching. Current versions of books are available here (ADD LINK). The approach discussed in the keynote is even more appropriate now, with new standards, than before.
Positively Smarter: Using Educational Neuroscience to Improve Happiness, Productivity and Well-being
BrainSMART: 60 Strategies for Increasing Student Learning
Thinking for Results: Thinking for Results: Strategies for increasing student achievement by as much as 30 percent
Five Big Ideas for Effective Teaching: Connecting Implications from Mind, Brain, and Education Research to Classroom Practice
Flourishing in the First Five Years: Connecting Implications from Mind, Brain, and Education Research to the Development of Young Children
Courageous Learners: Increasing Student Achievement in Diverse Learning Communities
Administrators Workbook for Increasing Student Achievement: BrainSMART Strategies for Leading & Teaching
Smarter Teacher Leadership: Neuroscience and the Power of Purposeful Collaboration.